Miromar Lakes Beach Club in Miromar Lakes, Southwest Florida, is seeking an Assistant Spa Manager for our upscale wellness spa, located in Miromar Lakes Beach & Golf Club, the #1 Community in the USA.
The Assistant Spa Manager reports directly to the Spa Manager. The position is responsible for assisting in the daily operations of the facility including: training and scheduling staff, processing payroll, facility management and maintenance, supervising the staff in the area of the spa, salon, and fitness areas, ensuring the highest levels of guest satisfaction are attained. The Assistant Spa Manager must have the ability to lead and motivate staff to achieve goals and exceed guest expectations.
- At least one-year supervisory experience
- Knowledge of professional Spa services and treatments
- Knowledge of retail operations and inventory systems
- Effective leadership skills and strong work ethic
- Excellent customer service skills
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Able to show initiative
Located just north of Naples, Miromar Lakes Beach & Golf Club has received over 200 awards for lifestyle, amenities and as the National Association of Home Builders’ Gold Award winner for #1 Community in the USA – the only Florida community to ever receive the award.
Miromar Lakes Beach Club offers competitive pay and a prime benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, free short-term disability, basic life insurance, and 401K.
MIROMAR LAKES BEACH CLUB is an equal opportunity employer and Florida Drug-Free Workplace.